NEWS

Althought HUT is scheduled for july 4 and 5, we all know the reality of COVID-19, the coronavirus. We do not know if the measures that have been announced to prevent the further spread of coronavirus will still be in effect on july 4 and 5, but to be honest, it is very likely. At this moment the Hargen Sail event, in which HUT is participating, has not been cancelled. So we have decided to open registration 24 march. As soon as there is clarity if Hargen Sail will be held or not, or if the government measure will not allow it, we will announce it on our website, contact the teams that have subscribed and inform the dutch ultimate community.
Minimize your social and business contacts. And if we are very lucky we can play ultimate on the beach this summer! Wouldn't that be amazing.